I have you

Amaze me you truly do. I have never beheld such a creature as you. My thoughts can't hide, you are consistantly inside. You answer my questions and finish my thoughts like we are sharing one mind. I don't know how you do it. Most would say it's insane. Honestly I feel we are on a different level. What level it is I can't explain. I can't help when I gaze at you. Your beauty captivates me. Stopping my every thought, i can only look in awe at the amazing womam by my side. Thinking to myself. "oh what a lucky man am i?" I just want you wrap you in my arms and kiss your neck. Sliding my arm down to your waist, gripping your hip. now pulling you face to face. Pressing my lips against yours, my pulse is starting to race.. I drink deeply.I can't get enough!  your taste!.. In that moment I'd stop all time. Taking an eternity to remember this instant. To burn it into my mind. So I can just think about it any time I desire. Back to to a moment when love had it's chance to light our fire. The chance to truly bloom. The moment that I was lucky enough to reach into the sky and pluck out a star. Finally catching the dream I had chased so far. Now I can tell you dreams do come true. Because right now I'm looking into your eyes and in my arms I am holding you.