I have another dream

Every time we get angry a roadblock emerges somewhere in the galaxy. This roadblock thwarts our arrival at peace and a war is born forlorn inside of us.
The same is true when they say that war has become the only solution. How can violence even begin to solve anyone's problems?
There is no such thing as moral war, only hatred created with excuses.
When a father dies, fighting, seeds are planted in their children. Seeds of animosity cultivated by the media and politicians saying there can be no peace.
when children act out this mentality with their peers they are put over their parents knees and shown once again that violence is the key.
When these same children are fully grown, they are bitter towards their neighbors. They even put up fences in their backyards as their sense of humanity waivers.
We need to learn to do battle with our words. People have done this in the past but we all act like we haven't heard. Their spirits cry out for us to open the history books and read their words of compassion once more.
Even prayer can be a silent protest where we learn to cultivate the peace within us. It becomes real when we allow it to physically manifest itself. Only then is peace seen on our faces. Our countenance says more than a handshake. Smiles spread joy and happiness in the wake of riots and vandalism.
If I could give just one thing to the world it would be peace. Leaves would begin to form lovingly on fruitful trees and there would be a home no longer for enemies. There would only be branches to grant us shade while we sat down to sign peace treaties, the whole time smiling, with seeds of compassion compiling.
Education for peace is more simple than it seems. We can all start by noticing the small flowers with in the weeds and show our children the birds flying freely from tree to tree. These things are the true nature of the origin of peace
Just as there are classes to teach several different kinds of martial arts, perfecting violence, we need classes on loving others, accepting differences, and building compassion to water the seeds of Peace within us.
In order to achieve global Peace we must first strive towards it individually, yet not stop with merely transforming ourselves. The key is found in every interaction we have with others. The sadness is, violence is what more readily sells.
We talk amongst ourselves, wondering why young children bring guns to school, when their very own fathers kill in the name of God and country overseas. Fighting wars because politicians said there was no longer a chance at peace.
This is disturbing. Men in two-piece suits, sending others to die in their diplomatic pursuits, ushering children, toting automatic weapons into schools where violence and intolerance are more than just a headline on the news.
Guns are sold next to liquor stores. Pawn shops buy up ammunition hordes. Freedom is more than just the right to carry a gun. It's about the right to life, the right to happiness and the like. freedom is about what the hell on Earth is being done about mass murders on freeways and lives taken in their prime well before their time, because someone seeds of violence were cultivated by society into chaos and spread like a debilitating virus.
freedom has nothing to do with the right to bear arms if we lived and breathed peace into each other's dreams there would be no more need for weaponry.
We can cultivate Peace by just breathing, sitting and being with yourself. Holding yourself like a lover.
peace leads to gratuitous action geared towards humanity. Being an understanding father and a loving brother. These things are being peace and they are truly tangible even more so than a speech that began with"I have a dream".