I can't breathe

I can't breathe 🀞😠🀳

As a human being, as a person, as a black man. At times I feel defeated. I am totally exhausted and moreover completely tired. "I can't breathe". But still I will fight to take one more breath. How many more children do we have to witness murder in broad daylight with no regard. How many more times do we have to hear the words "I can't breathe". How many more black women and men do we watch get assassinated? Murdered in the hands of the people. Who was supposed to protect you. All these senseless killing towards minorities. What crime against humanity have we committed? How can you hate a person just because they exist? Who sits on another man's neck for over 9 minutes. Strangled them to death and think nothing of it. All the characteristics of the devil. The devil isn't the black man that they paint the picture to believe. The man the murder George Floyd is the devil, Lucifer in human form. The call for the love of a mother will never be forgotten. "I can't breathe" "I can't breathe".

RIP to all the George Flores out there. This time must be different. This time there must be a change.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸŒ„πŸ₯€πŸŒΉπŸ€²πŸ€βœŠ

Β 

Β