I Believe

I Believe By Kara Young

I believe ima be the one to succeed achieve receive, while you lacking sacking think you a king when all you doing is crack, crack is whack and that’s a true fact

No more lacking inside this game cause all we do is win kind of hard going to sleep knowing we just did a sin, got to keep ya head up walk strong with ya feet, now days its hard people walking the streets kids dropping out of school and its not looking good cant walk outside without being asked Crip? Or blood? Or folk I revolt what you doing with ya life? Ya throwing it away we need superman to come swoop in and save the day we need to stick together whatever kind of race and while we stick together we need to save the faith when things go bad don’t go run and hide, take a stand just believe and depend on god, I Believe!

Click clack boom here we go again a shot goes off, another sin all we see is a boy with a bullet hole to his head bad thing about it he got shot by his friend now this boy is fifteen and will never see the sun last I checked kids can’t own a gun, why did you shoot him? You’re not a friend cause he stole 20 dollars from your room? And, things are getting harder and a little bit of crazy girls my age popping out babies mamas on crack daddy banging the streets kids at home starving, no food to eat daddy come home all drunk and booze he was at the casino lost everything he could loose he refuse kids walking around with no shoes He enable he’s not stable so doggon broke cant put food on the table a daughter had a dream that felt so bright bringing her family together again to make things right she prayed and prayed and said mama we gone make it I can see the light a tear dropped down on her mothers face and said baby I Believe!