I am thankful for...

I am thankful all those people saying I am not good enough, even though I know I am at my best. 

I am thankful my father who callled me worthless if I didn't join a program even though I was going for engineering. 

I am thankful for my family yelling at each other because of something so small and petty. Even though you know I hate it

I am thankful for the state for saying you can't do anything after you finished the test. Even though we finish the test with in 45 minutes

I am thankful for my school for letting the junior class go without a lunch period, just so we can be a top school. 

I am thankful for my old friends who left me for people that are fake. Even though I am a nice person who will never let you down.

Just because all these things happened doesn't mean I am not loved. 

I am thankful for my sister who has been with me though thick and thin. 

I am thankful for my mom who is my rock through it all. 

I am thankful for my Drum Corps Family who has taught me how to trust and how to make friends to last a life type. 

I am thankful for my Band Family who has taught me how to love, how to teach, how to correct, and how to do something I love.

I am thankful for my friends who have been there for me. 

Lastly I am thankful for my boyfriend who is the one who pulls me out of the depths of depression.