I am an Overcomer

I am

An 

Overcomer, This problem with my eye, getting ready to go to college for my first year, learning to be an adult and life in general can be a battle field.  I do not answer to my circumstance because  He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. God promised that the works He will do i can do as well and greater. I do not overcome by christain cliches or clever remarks but by Faith and the Word of God that is Absolute truth. I Overcome because the battle is already won. God started and ended. So why do i need to fight?

I am

Royalty

Beautiful

A King

A Queen

Loved

Child of the Most High

Blessed, for God has always had His hand holding on to me in my times of need and confusion. The winds of every type of calamity would come against me threateneing to tear me down. Yet, He stood in the gap for me . protecting me from the evil snare to a point where their at a time sounded like roaring lions. it now just sounds like mice

Tried

Guilty

Redeemed , for i am not perfect and never will be. I am happy to know that i don't have to be for His love and mercy comes my way unconditionally. For i am fearfully and wonderfully made, that even before i knew my own name He knew me and had great plans for me. He knew that i would fall and all my weaknesses yet He still loves me and He loves us all.

Me, I am who God created me to be and i do not apologize for it. I will go where He leads me. For it i lead myself , it will only lead to my own destruction.