I am not a poet

my Home
29 olde Penn drive

I am not a poet I don’t write  I don’t recite  I don’t use my words correctly  i don’t comprehend as well as others  i don’t understand the rules I play ball, I’m good at it  it makes me whole its my happy place The court is ninety-four feet the hoop is ten feet high  a lay up is worth two points  a shot made from more than twenty-two feet away is worth three to must they are both field goals  the rules are easy to me because I’ve been playing for so long  I understand the game  I’ve practiced, and practiced again, and practiced again, and practiced again  no matter how hard, I made a commitment  these rules make sense  it’s worth it   through my DNA Dedication, Never give up, Attitude  It’s taught me a lot  It’s changed me  while I don’t understand or comprehend the rules of poetry  i know that my life has looked a lot like ball and no matter what it takes and all its rules, all it’s wins and loses  at the end it’s all worth it  ball is life 

Kysmith11

This is my first poem I’ve ever written. be kind :) thank you!