I AM ME AND YOU ARE YOU.

I am me and you are you.

Who are you to tell me who to love or what to love?
Because I can love whoever or whatever I please and you can love whoever or whatever you please.

Who are you to tell me what to do?
Because I will do whatever my heart desires and you will do whatever your heart desires.

Who are you to tell me what to say?
Because I have a voice and I will roar and you have a voice and you will roar.

Who are you to make my life a living hell?
Because I have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and you have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Who are you to judge me?
Because only I know what kind of hardships and difficulties I faced and only you know what kind of hardships and difficulties you faced.

Who are you to separate and degrade me?
Because I am an individual with the same natural born rights as anybody else and you are an individual with the same natural born rights as anybody else.

Who are you to call me a failure?
Because I never had, still have not, and never will give up without a fight and you never had, still have not, and never will give up without a fight.

Who are to inflict pain upon my life?
Because I do not need to shed tears caused by irreverent causes and you do not need to shed tears caused by irrelevant causes.

Who are you to tell me what to live for?
Because I live for myself and you live for yourself.

Who are you to stop me?
Because I have legs and I will run as far as I need to and you have legs and you will run as far as you need to.

Who are you to tell me how to live my life?
Because I am the creator of my life and you are the creator of your life.

Now let me ask you this final question: Who am I and who are you?

I AM ME AND YOU ARE YOU.