I am me.

So you want to know the real me?

The person no one gets to see.

I am possessive. I am a lover.

I am a dreamer. I am a fighter.

I am what no one wants to see.

I am me.

I am not perfect. I am not the smartest.

I am not the strongest or the brightest.

Yet, I am one who refuses to stand down.

I put on a smile even if I want to frown.

I do not put on a show.

I do not care where I will go.

I know what my heart wants, that's for certain.

So why do people shove me behind a curtain?

I am what no one wants to see.

I am me.

Bensam

Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Buy Percocet Online

Bensam

wow.. its a great place to buy cheap medicine... Because now a days medicine is need for all home.. so it is very easily way to purchase medicine at home... wonderful article. Buy Hydrocodone Online

marcbarber467

Good info and Thanks for this. sales strategy sydney

marcbarber467

Thanks for the great post. You have a well written and informative blog especially for us. retail consultancy sydney

rogerfedral

Your approach of sharing these topics is awesome and I love that.

cost effective seo

marcbarber467

Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. retail sales training sydney

rogerfedral

Well, you shared a informative information with everyone and Thank you for that.

Cost effective organic seo

AVIS123

This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Buy Adderall online

AVIS123

This is good site to spent time; I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, thats for sure. buy hydrocodone online

AVIS123

This is really good information. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. buy Ritalin online

AVIS123

This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too. Waiting for next post. Buy valium online

AVIS123

This was a really outstanding post. In theory I would like to compose like this too - taking time and real effort to make solid Information. buy phentermine online

AVIS123

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

buy oxycodone online

AVIS123

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.

buy Percocet online

marcbarber467

Thanks for the informative writing. Would mind updating some good tips about it. I still wait your next place.sales development sydney

rogerfedral

After many searches I found this page and it has interesting information for me and I like it.

Cost effective seo company

marcbarber467

I am very happy to get this post and comment here. field sales training sydney

rogerfedral

I really enjoyed reading you whole information you shared with us. Thank you.

best organic seo company

marcbarber467

Amazing! I like to share it with all my friends and hope they will like this information. sales training sydney

rogerfedral

Fantastic post and this kind of information always help everyone who reads it.

the best seo company

rogerfedral

The point you discuss in your post is awesome and love reading it. Thanks for sharing.

best google seo company

kade.sparks

You go! Be proud of who you are. Your confidence resonates, and they don't like what they see; they like to tear others down, shove them behind a curtain, but you are not to be ignored. 

tessagrace

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

as i was reading this i could feel your passion and heart and sould, really good job!!