I Am in a...

I Am in a

Give me a war worth fighting, one that is full of romance, blood, and finding the meaning of life, bind my breast, cut my hair, crawl in the mud, break in the boots, take down the enemy one by one, call me Tom, 

Kind of mood

Let’s watch An Affair to Remember, eat a carton of chocolate ice cream, weep at a broken love,

Remember that there is still hope to find the one you want to grow old with, cry till you start hiccupping, break out the chocolate fountain and dip strawberries in it, heart is breaking 

Kind of mood

Get out of my way, in a rage tearing my room apart, screaming in my pillow,

Writing mean words on the pages in my leather journal, break up with my boyfriend, wear a mini skirt and flirt, dance till my feet ache, get my nose pierced, throw a pot out the window, punch someone in the face

Kind of mood

Hallelujah, praise the Lord, raise your hands and sing to Him, Serve others in His name, be what God called me to do, be a resting place for those who need it, love those that are unlovable, laugh when I want to cry, smile when I’m tired, do the dishes without complaint, give the last donut to someone who wants it  

Kind of mood

Please Mr. Darcy just shut up and kiss her already, back off Gale, Petta’s gonna win, choose the Phantom, choose the Phantom, yell at the TV because he’s leaving her and I can’t stand it, watch the super bowl and eat some chips, sing to a song on the radio with the top down, go for a midnight drive with the window down and the heat on high, take the trash out and stand and stare at the moon, can’t get enough of life

Kind of mood

Take a bubble bath, rub lotion on my feet, turn on the bed heater, crawl in bed, warm my body, dream of my feet in the sand, warm sun on my skin, drink some chi tea with whipping cream and sugar, wear a scarf, dance in the street in the rain, come in and have some hot chocolate with a layer of marshmallows on top, listen to jazz, good night,

Kind of mood

hallahLoser33

This poem is very relatable.

courtney511

Love this!

Lilly Michaels

Thanks! I wrote this awhile ago and was unsure if I should have posted it. Thanks :)