I am

Hi my name is Mareisha Dreamma Brown

I appreciate my grandma giving me the middle name Dreamma because I am a dreamer and I can do all things through christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

I am an optimistic 17 year old that have a lot in stored for my future 

I am interested in attending USC of Beaufort

I have two majors that I am interested in which is nursing and sociology 

I don't know where I would be without the person abovebecause he always lead me in a good direction

I have such wonderful parents, sisters,and brothers they always push me to go hard and is always willing to help me with whatever I need

I have wonderful outgoing grandparents who I love dearly and they mean the world to me my grandparents is the best supportive people you can meet,  who gives great advice, and their very encouraing 

I attend Royal Missionary Baptist Church in North Charleston where I have an amazing pastor he has also made an impact on my life and I also have a wonderful church family

I am a member of the teen choir and I have an amazing choir director

I will succeed and achieve nothing will stop me and nothing can stop me

All my life I have worked hard to get where I'm at a smart educated young lady whom is graduating with the class of 2016

Having my nieces made me want to achieve nothing but the best so that I can be a great influence in their life 

I am so proud of my 3 older siblings because they all recieved their diploma and have good things going on with their life they make me want to do nothing but great things in life 

I help with volunteering at my church so that I can help people I volunteered for "Begin WIth Books" and I have three hours of volunteering service 

I will be a FCCLA member and my leader is a wonderful person

I am a great listener and a wonderful friend who set positive examples

I've had a lot of postitve influential people in my life who make me want to achieve 

I always want to see people succeed in life and make it

Senior year is very exhausting but I will make it and I will walk across the stage

Everynight I stay up just to study it get's tiring but at the end it will pay off

I have people depending on me and my main goal is to make my family proud

Their were times I doubted myself but I know I can make it

Their are some battles that I face but I know I can knock them down 

I have to always think about May 28th because that's when I'll be wearing my cap and gown and receiving my dipolma 

It's a blessing to be where I'm at now because without that one person nothing is impossible 

My career and goals are unstoppable