Hypocrite! A Woman's Struggle

Hypocrite!

You think just because you can make harmony with your words that I'm not good enough for your music. Well my vagina must be, because that's who you want to spend all you late lonely nights with starting Monday thru Friday.1:00 AM your usual time and I set my alarm everytime so I won't be late to the ceremony where i pledge to convert my body into another one of your memories. Swallowing my pride because since dick hangs low you say i should kneel before your royalty and I Did! Everynight pleasing his majesty swallowing your children because it was the only way I could feel 8 inches closer to becoming your wifey material!

Hypocrite!

Why can't i be your woman? Why am i not good enough? Is it because my back does not arch like a camel or am I not artificial enough for you? Do i have to inject myself with silicon so that you can look at me different? Do I have to become material waste to compare myself to TRASH!? Trash I call you because you infect my mind with dirty lies so that one lonely night I can became another in your list of lies!You say you want to get to know me but your not talking emotionally. You say I'm deep but your not speaking of my words. You say you want to talk but your just trying to separate my reciprical lips and that's your favorite conversation because its silent! 

Hypocrite!

You think that just because your a ball player that you can hold me tight and let me go whenever you want to score. You think that you can penetrate your insecurities into my unborn. You think that with every stroke you can feel more of a man because you can break a woman down and remove the W and O out the word! You get mad when woman turn to woman but what is the point of living under God's law if there isn't a single man willing to donate a rib. 

Hypocrite!

You hide your emotions because you fear getting hurt by a woman yet are the reason for other men heartbreak! You make me scared to trust another man because I'm scared that if i dream to long those dreams will became a nightmare!...You can feel high and maety but BABY I'm the ingredient needed to create your sweet nectar. You use my flower for your mass production because BABY their can't be any honey without pollination still I receive a shot every 3 months to kill my children for you! Yet you chose to cover yourself with latex, cover your lies with artificial touches but never kisses and cover my face mentally with the features of another woman.

HYPOCRITE! WHAT A HYPOCRATE! That other woman happens to be my identical twin sister.