Hypnotic

If I get too drunk and catch a case get sprayed with mace all in the face I made them chase

If I'm on the wrong side of the state it is my fate when they come to liquidate

If I organize a syndicate what's the penalty I get if i did not get away with it did not admit or give a damn

If Im on the wrong side of the state it is my fate when they come to liquidate but

IT IS NOT WHO I AM

If I reflect and recollect what is my story take a closer look inspect take inventory

Will I mention or neglect the allegory this is just another test right here before me

What if everything I wrote it did not rhyme good and I couldn't take a toke cuz there's no weed

It is not something that I need but my mind wanders from over here this way and thats a part of me but

IT IS NOT WHO I AM

Conjunction function education correlation am I losing you than change the station

See I could spin a yarn about a dog named spot who's not a rot that chases cat but

THAT IS NOT WHO I AM... WHAT'S NOT WHO I AM?

Who is what and what is that? Can we please stick to the basic facts cuz lately

Maybe I have said enought to implicate me

If there was ever such a thing illuminati and they gave aggressive chase when chosen me

Could I handle impositions so imposing the hazing of initiation frozen me it grows on me but

IT IS NOT WHO I AM

Nothing is without its price in this evaluation will it be in flying colors that I pass

Or will they backdate all the charges that they brought against me and will it be enough to aggrivate me

For every unforeseen or unforeseeable looking back it all becomes so crystal clear

Whatever makes you think you might know something bout me I must simply say

I THINK THEREFORE I AM

Do not be surprised there's more it flows like water bless me Father sons and daughters baby mommas

Love to hate and use a pen scratch out erase me use the Penn incarcerate me

Name indict me just to spite me Christmas Eve domestic fighting stand then sit

My head is spinning no one wins we all are losing who's the biggest ones of all

The children that I didn't call or couldn't call or wouldn't call

I shouldn't have to fall but after all I'm shit and she's the better one I'm sick of it

The shit is getting deep up to my knees I have no answers

Beg and pray for answers geez its up to neck down on my knees my Father please

THIS IS NOT WHO I AM

If I'm on the wrong side of the state then crucify me you can tie me

Demonize me Lucify me tell ur lies the truth it seems so appetizing

Take a closer look and read between the lines and there resides me but

THIS IS NOT WHO I AM

See I'm an open book the truth whatever suits you I must persist I'll never cease to Dr. Suess you

Whatever does it profit such a man to be a prophet if its dueces split em up grab one and cop it

You can stop it now please stop the ride I might throw up this is my sentence run along and run amuck

No proper structure notice growing indentation did I lose you change the station

If I organize a syndicate whats my motivation inspirate my undulation dictionate

Invented my pronunciation throw a fit don't follow rules lose track of shit so jacked I get

It all makes sense if you lean back and hold it in just realize dont analyze it and rewind it

Lose your grip when close to graspin it now gone without a trace

Because I got too drunk caught me a case got sprayed with mace all in the face I made them chase

If there was ever such a thing illuminati and they stay in hot pursuit pursuing me

Could I perceive illumination so enlightening the second phase of activation thrown at me its baffling but now

THIS IS WHO I AM

Nothing is without its cost in this examination will it be in utter misery that I fail

Or will I get a pass and walk they drop all charges and will I stay Awake or grow lathargic

For every unforeseen or unforeseeable looking back it all becomes so crystallized

Whatever makes you think there might be something bout me I must simply say look deeply in my eyes

YOU'RE GETTING SLEEPY.............