HUmans are Wild Too!

Life itself is wild... Yet we all ignored the reality that comes with it. Never truly in harmony with truth... Animals live in the jungle and feed on other animals and plants just for survival. They have no knowledge or wisdom, but act based on instincts and nature... They obey nature in it's totality! Yet humans always claim to be more superior as it should be. Yet we never value life.
We see inhumane actions being meted out to other humans by their fellow species .. we never truly care or even love genuinely! People killing each other,. Leaders in most part of the word extorting from the poor masses .. and dishing out wickedness and greed to their fellow.
Countries rising against each other. Father's raping their wards and kids.... Most times I wonder why we put on. Clothes and look co-operate when our hearts only expresses ego, hatred and violence...
Inside of the beautiful faces we see each day lies a very WILD' kind and breed only disguising and pretending to be kind and educated in. Wisdom and knowledge. Where is the civilization?
When people are so unkind and cruel.....
What's the difference between most men and the Lions in the wild? I'm still trynna get an answer.
All I see Is a world filled with wild creatures disguised in false raiments and. Deceit.
Claiming to be knowledgeable, yet show signs of ignorance and lack of direction for the purpose of creation!
All I see is a WILD' people.!!!
It's a WILDLIFE Out here and its. So cold!!!!
Humans are wild too!😔