Human Nature

We come from the stars so see my being is oh so sentient, jealous of the fish, water so wide brain in imprisionment, but in our defense society took us out our element, so i'll try my luck i didn't jump no i'll just break fence so if i die i'll drop the dice of life and picket up again to be honest just want to live a peacful with all my friends, in the end it doesn't matter what you did or who you did wrong, but your conciousness will live on in the sad song that they'll play at your funeral; but the flowers their so beautiful you'll wonder if their suitable for someone who's endured so much pain within their lifetime you'll try to shake these thoughts but they'll grab on come the nighttime, a soul is set ablaze for many days lets hope its not mine, had to seperate my third eye from these demons that surround I, stumbled back and forth from the forces of which commend me, the reaper grabbed his scyth and set his deathly gaze upon thee.