How to Make in As A Young Adult

This country is a beautiful place to grow up. Every boy and girl can become anything they want if they put their minds to it. Young adults hear that line all the time and do not believe. All it takes is hard work and dedication to achieve. Actions speak louder than words is what we hear. Not achieving our goals in life is what we fear. We must take control of every situation and give it our best. For we owe that to ourselves as a symbol of a test. Be the best we can be, and strive for an A. Using those 24 hours to make the best of each day. Let's continue to work hard in everything we do. Let's prove to the world that we can do anything we desire. We all have greatness inside of us, building onto this fire! The power of young adults is extradinary. We have so much talent. These young minds are so eager to learn what is out there. So give us this opportunity America, give us young adults a chance to get to rise to the top. Hold us to high expectations and expect greatness, from your young adults of this beauitful country.