How good is your memory

Remember late night summer nights catching lighting bugs? Like it was love on the brain or something. We were young but it was me and it was you every night like it was destiny or something. But we older now and I still get the feeling that I had that night we was catching lighting bugs under the moon sky. I still get goose bumps when the thought of you crossed my mind like when I be day dreaming sometimes about random things and our memories pop up...like it was meant to be or something. For months now I've had love on the brain for you I've had love in my heart for you and I ain't even the lovey dovey type but you have me singing SZA and Alicia Keys love songs in my head at night and in the morning and when I'm smoking a jay. See even in my highest moments you come to mind and my mind be everywhere when I be high so you know you special. But do you remember? When you day dreaming about random things i pop up too right? Goose bumps too right?And when you getting high I come to mind too right ? You remember catching lighting bugs under the moon sky to right.