Honestly

HONESTLY-Sometimes I get flustered because I don’t know what my future holds and

HONESTLY - how and where my career goes dictates IF this life will afford me the luxury to finance a family or buy a house, you see its not that I lack confidence in God but that I know he's coming back and since I want to be accepted as one of his "good and faithful servants" I’m not satisfied with any generic run-of-the-mill life-purpose and make sure you heard this— these decisions dictate what my life’s worth is cuz faith without good works is...really nothing but worthless... Now don’t get me wrong- it's not that I’m froze by fear I’m not stuck right there I might live without a buck but that’s just the way life is. And

HONESTLY, there's no value in living the good life and having a nice family-kids and a wife if you live with more than plenty but your heart is empty and when it all goes down and you've got no crown, as you stand before God you’ll remember with regret and long to forget the intentional ignorance you lived your life in…but not me, God has put his mark on me as a world changer and I’ll rearrange your destiny but only if you let me, then I’ll tell you about God and introduce you to He.  He uses my weakness to show how perfect his strength is, I’m telling you we CAN beat this sentence of condemnation through Jesus promise of salvation, “go, preach the gospel to all the nations!” that’s what Jesus told me to do and that’s why I’m talking to you, here, let me lay it out real smooth, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and there’s no atonement for sin if there’s no blood on the knife-no one comes to the father except through him, NO ONE can win without atonement for sin but because of his unfailing love we have been reunited again.  That’s it, that’s all now go and tell the world it didn’t end at the fall and we have another chance! Now, go and sing and dance! And scream at the top of your lungs if it will win over another one of them! Take hold of his promises and lay claim to his kingdom! Grab the cross by the arms and throw yourself upon it and start living life like you want it, but do it all for Him cuz that’s the only thing that’ll matter in the end.

HONESTLY