Honestly

48111

I’ve heard of you so uncommon it seems the lucky few whose constant is new hopes and dreamsyour everyday outlook, I hope it hits me like a beam

Transform me into something greater than myselfmake me as important as those dusty tales I shelf

Great stories of a famous greek traveleror an English man with an act for unraveling stringa rebel of sorts the everyday unravelerlike a classical tale you must dig to see what I mean.

My agenda is hidden within an old and tattered pagemore often than not my purpose is found within a cageand what really appears as old and forgotten is space age.

New and shiny just as cold as metal should beso clean and reflective it’s you, you will seefrightened by what you can’t accept you flee

What do you run from, and where do you go?would I know if I saw it, if I’ve been would I know?

The places in this world only a few may seeof these great cities and forgotten buildings that hold a sacred memorylike a camera whose picture you couldn’t take properlyonly a feeling of that carnival and the few seconds you rode gleefully.

A day filled with nothing new but nothing oldit’s just as translucent as a storytellers stories that can never be toldwhen it comes to money his dollars are already soldwhile playing poker he bets after his fold.

The yellow brick road has turned white due to timeit’s full of holes and scratched surfaces plus a stolen outlinewe can’t accept that things change so we call it a crimeso easily accepting one day that road will pay his fine disregarding the fact that if you have lost your way maybe I’ve lost mine

We place blame on people due to a feeling or radical thoughtwe don’t learn from the lessons that have already been taughtwe don’t remember the battles we have already foughtin a time with so little we take a lot.

Even the world’s most extraordinary civilizations have fallen beforewhen we know there's nothing left we dig deeper hoping for morewith our leaders in denial an economical and ecological collapse is in store.

Quit trying to spend money you don’t own stop trying to grow wings when we have already flownenough of trying to be the first to reach the unknown!