Home

Thu, 10/12/2017 - 16:48 -- WC2k18

The feeling of love cannot simply be seen by those with common eyes, it has to be seen from within by somebody else ,you see the paradise in someone else's eyes and the future that they have burning in their mind. If the love is true they will see the beauty in their eyes as well because those whose feelings are true share the same emotion, the same views, the open Oceanside, the garden that surrounds the water, the clouds reflecting the memories that we shared and our showing us the moments that have brought us to where we are now. Everything that you've said I hold dear because I know that with each second that passes the future gets ever so brighter, there is dark at times but it is meant for you to grow disheartened and lose your sight of the paradise that awaits if your eyes happen to become dark and you lose your way I will take you by the hand and guild you the way, as I know that if I were to lose my footing and slip in the shadows you will guild me back to the future ahead. I love you and maybe one day when you read this you already have experienced the paradise we had envisioned and finally understand these words that were written.