Holla back

What's up My Homie I just got your letter. I was a little down and out on my luck but I'm doing better. I be talkin life and smoking with your son. He look just like you. When he be rocking them tropical colors Polo sweaters. He blow that tree but he's definitely about his chatter. Ain't nothing going on out here same hateful shit as last year. Coronavirus got us all living in fear. Keisha just had a baby. Lil PoP smoked that wet some much, it done drove him crazy. Philly been hot every since Cool Cee and them killed that cop. Study Bee snitch like a bitch Cool Cee still on death row. I guess they want to kill him slow. Yo remember that fat bol name Biggs? He got hit in his wig. By some niggers from over the bridge. For some backhanded slick shit he did down 12th and Ridge. Other than that it ain't too much going on down the way. You still there and I made it back. Sometimes I don't know what to really say. God already knew our fate. Unfortunately yours was upstate with no date. And I made it back through the gate. God and time showed me the way to make it back. I'm so grateful I try my best to keep my life on track. And represent the realest nigggas with nothing but the facts. With all that being said I'll definitely hit you back. 1 Love to all my Homies on the other side 🌹💞💯🌄🙏🤞