H.I.V Awarness

They say looks ain't everything and people don't get the MESSAGE .Most people over look the SMALL things and go for the BIGGER package cause it presents its self as being more attractive.

They get the TRICK instead of the TREAT and its not like a little piece of candy that you receive on halloween.Its more like a slap in the face, without you feeling any pain, or it could be a BURNING sensation followed by IRRITATION.

The P is for POSITIVE and it anit cause of a baby. The N is for NEGATIVE but you turn it into NEGATIVITY. You seek REVENGE and have so much HOSTILITY. Hate flowing through your BLOOD VIENS crazy thoughts in your head is mess with your CELL MEMBRANES.

Its a BIRTHMARK that you have for LIFE and theres NO CURE to get ride of it.The MATE that you played house with is not there to make the bed. Instead that MATE found another MATE to go play house with and mess up another bed. Started off  with CLEAN sheets , but on the road to  being DEAD.

""OPEN  YOUR EYES AND SNAP BACK TO REALITY MANY LIVES  ARE BEING TALKING BECAUSE OF HIV POSITIVE.""

They say looks ain't everything and most people don't get MESSAGE.Most people over look the SMALL things and go for the BIGGER package cause it present its self as being more attractive...

Whitedove_15

i like this peom. it says a lot abd i like the rhyming here. It's a story many people know because of what they hear, but it's more of a look closer. More like the eyes of a victim.