HIV>

HIV/AIDS.

The world says it kills slow and steady and it is the worst disease ever known, yet; we forget

the millions That we lost through the words of our tongue and how unfair we have been, is much more than the killer disease

The bees that produces honey also stings very painfully too; so we see the beauty behind every pain. whatever situation a man finds himself, resilience, courage, morale and vigour is key.

health is wealth, yet health can pay the bills of a common man.

HIV/AIDS aint' the end, the end lies in the the heart and the soceity because the soceity decides how people living with ailments truely feels.

If only I had known, I would have been more careful, all this time I visit the motel, dancing and clowning with Diana,

little did I know that she ain't healthy. now I know that safe sex is good sex. iF I had known i woulD HavE LISTEned to my pasTOR AND read the book of proverBs" but no iT IS LAte>
AIDS doesn"t mean i am being aided> oh>>>> no it means i ain"t gon" see some years to coime< except i live on pills and meds>
ThE things that a man FEels brings him so much joy are the things that kills him fasteR>
A man and hIs dreams, carelessness and its ruins all OF it lies in his choIces and discipline.

oh..... NOT only through sex can I be ruined, but also throuGH THE Carelessness of other man. oh.>>. LORD save me from this wicked world😭

if u find a man so grieved and pained because of his health, do well not to kill him before the doctors says what it is.

if i be sick, my brother do not mock me. if i be down, my sister do not stigmatize me.

for I may be sick and still safe the world.