Her Name is Linda

There's a new funny feeling I have, when my ovaries do circles inside my body. I feel the accumulation of blood. My body responds to my thoughts, as I can feel the heartbeat of my root chakra pooling with eager and agonizing energy, and wetting my dress, I confess, OH HELL YES... I'm eager! To the professor who knows her own body, along with everyone's. To learn from the best, if I could just caress...your thighs, the ones I had eyes on in High School, the ones that made me wet my little tiny cheerleading shorts. OF COURSE, I'm so confused, as I never knew there was any other way, to be than straight, illuminating death and hate...from Christians. Christians who told me to pray for the Gay...and their "homosexual agenda". Her name was Linda, well is Linda. Yeah, the one I can't tell, because she'll think I'm going straight to hell, but won't if I am actually straight, she can't relate.

Since I'm back to this conflict, I've been fed something wrong here. Man, I wish I could stare in your eyes right now, snuggled up listening to music, reading books, learning each other by candlelight.

See there it is again... I feel bad, so I fight the urges, THIS TAKES COURAGE! How'd you do it? Escape?...Escape from the shit the Newtonites ingrained? Man their brains are so tiny. I feel like mine is finally mighty. Thanks for helping me. This is just a friendly disclaimer...a relationship is not the aim here...just my expressions, and a few confessions.  I feel like I'm blossoming, into myself, and I melt...when I think of you. If Linda only knew!