Her.

Her. Her hair shimmers in the sunlightSunlight brings warmth to her bodyHer body is seemingly porcelainSo fragile yet so beautifulYou want to reach out and grab herYet she does not existYou're whole life you are searching for herYou're one wish ign life is to find this mystery girl that has been racing around your Dreams as long as you can remember One day you get an unexpected visit from a surprising beautiful strangerShe bullets through your heart the minute you speak face to faceShe has cut through you like a hot knife and is now growing like a seed inside youYou're inches away from her it grinds you up insideAs your eyes connect you feel your insides squeeze so tight you feel like a huge knotSoftly you grab her chin and drag it to yours closing the distanceYou are connected. Now and foreverYou have found your connection You have found your personYou have found your loveWith all this new profound exploration you will begin to see life much, much differently Appreciating every moment you spend together and every moment you wake upFeeling every emotion as you get in your first argument Never wanting to let go You love her more than you love yourself and for you that's enough to know she's true Your heart will wrench as long as she's not with youLove is eternal unlike youJust remember her and all she does for youYou're love with last as long as the planet and souls are connected through thick and through thin you're love will always winHer hairs shimmers in the sunlight.