HEAVEN WON'T YOU LET ME IN

I don't know what happens when you die, I just hope I can make it out alive. Lord I thank you for giving me a piece of mind, because I don't know what I would do if I didn't write. I used the blessing you gave me: turning them into motivation. Some may think it's grim, or may not understand it. Questioning why I'm like this, "I don't know, ask yourself, why is winter cold"? Why do good people get hurt the most? Why can't I just sit in my room thinking like a normal person like the rest of you? Because my journey wasn't meant to be like that. I meant to be complicated. Taking a little thought and overexaggerate it. That's my talent, that's what I'm meant to do. Just think about it, if it wasn't for overthinkers like me, we wouldn't have most of the nice things we have today. So appreciate us, respect us. Because without us nothing would be possible in a normal mind. So think about that before you judge me. if you think you're better than me, that's you. If you think you're out of my league, that's not true. That's just you're pride speaking for you. Love has an high expectation, no wonder why most of us are lonely. This world can never respect true love from a real one, but they will jack off a Pinocchio nose just to get a pressure. So now you see why I'm afraid of love. I just sit in my room praying on the phone. Hoping that one day Jesus will answer my call.