Heartbroken...

I know I should love you less.. if I'd go on I'd still be heartbroken... it's over and done..  I should forget about everything ....I wish everything would fade away and disappear... I want to forget I still miss you... I want to forget I still long for you... I want to forget everything... all I want is from now... on I won't see you or long for you anymore...

kirakiam

Whatever you want....No matter how small or important...No matter how near or far..I am always welcomed you to impose on me..If you want to talk to someone...If you want someone to vent to..If you want someone to take you to the peace...Can you come and ask me to be that someone?Can you keep my phone number to where you can see easily?You can call me.. even when it's unimportant...Be it emergency petty or daily matter...I'm right here to be at your service..Please don't hesitate to bother me...Please don't hesitate to ask me...It's all good for me to impose on me anytime...Please come... and make my life busy.. Anywhere.. Anytime..I want you to accommodate you everyday..If it's you... i'm ready to do anything..Please think of me when you need someone.. The more you bother me ... the more i feel good...