"HE"

Who is He, some may ask. And why is He important. Well I would like to start by saying, He is a enemy to the universe. He is a weapon of destruction. He is the mind of a snake. The eyes of hate. He feeds off the negative energy of those who fear him. You can't see him, but he's there. He walks among the wilds, stalking his prey like a lion. He waits for the right moment, before he strikes. He will not come to you like a enemy. He will disguise himself as a friend. He will fool you to believe that he cares for you, while leading you to a dead end. He will abandon you when you're most vulnerable. Then he will strike. Leaving you with no way to fight. An ambush, Some may say. but how do you know him, and how did you know that it was He. Because his actions spoke wrongly, while his words spoke raw. He had false claim to believe that his words meant all. He will make you think he's a friend. By blinding you with the light of God. For He was once a friend, but now, he's an enemy. Do not be fooled by the "prince of darkness." For he has already fooled our society for centuries. And the most scariest part to it is, knowing that Most of our society has already fell into his den, And they don't even know it yet. Before it is to late.