Have Meaning

There's many things needed in order to have a meaningful life, and I don't mean a life full of achievements that make you feel like you mean something, but rather a life where meaning is found in full 
in everyday events that even though they may be repetitive, you repeat them because they've meant
the difference to where you're dying too live, and a good way to be sure your life isn't an existence that only has sustenance for subsistence but has an abundance of substance, is if at this instant you become insistent in understanding your priorities, because I promise this one instance will show how prior too knowing what's important too yourself your ignorance was a hindrance to your experience 
of life, and I'll be adiment too admit that once you know what you want to live for this will add 
so much additional peace, and if you dare too not be typical but really adopt this principle and become a visible visual of living out your principles, the enjoyment of everyday can be abysmal, especially if you live first for the invincible invisible God who can change a life that's so miserable and pitiful it would be unlivable into something so put together and fulfilling it would seem fictional or mythical