Hard To Watch

Things aren't the way they used to be......its ...so so 
hard to watch you go down that road......i kinda blame myself....set a good example ....or,so I've been told...i hope we learn this ...before we get to old...and out in the Cold
When are we ever going to learn ..when is it going to turn..going down that same old bend .....hanging out with those same old friends.....hopefully you'll see the light and make everything right
Always waking up in a strange place ...never seeing one friendly face...they all ... wanna... see what you got..when all along they themselves got caught..in the same trap..and you finally see that....thats the day your going to say enough is enough and its time to get tough and its going to be rough..
When are we ever going to learn ...when is it going to turn..going down that same old Bend ....hanging out with pretend  Friends.....hopefully this will endl
I finally see what we were meant to be...being alive and free.....not a casualty of society
For some people it takes time.....for others all it takes is a couple of lines of wisdom.....where did all these devils toys ......,..come from
When are we going to learn....when is it going to turn...going down that same old bend ..hanging out with pretend friends
You.....you ..know
Nobody but your family and true friends have your best interests at heart.....so come jump on board and give sobriety a try......you never know how its going to feel until you start....start thinking with your heart...and I guarantee you start feeling so smart...and wonder why it took so long to see that this life is more than dollars and drama....and when did this start.....its never to late to get straight...seeing life with some clarity...now wouldn't that be great