Happy Birthday

Pakistan

This time i wanna write for the person who is so cute literally. She is birthday girl. She is one of my old friends who stayed.
Hey Ania Siddiqui i want to let you know that You're better than many!!!You are worthy of happiness , of everything. You know you are someone . You are the only version of *you*. yes, i know there are few things i hate about you. But on the other hand you are perfect. I still remember last year , you created a page named *Saman's saying*. And you used to describe the reality and love for Allah and other things. and i told you most of the time that your words motivated me.You don't your worth. You are special. You stay with the person and don't leave them at their worst. At least you didn't leave me. You know your thoughts, your intentions are pure and i like this part of yours.I want to let you know that No matter where life takes us to, I will always be there for you. If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Thn you'd know your true worth
Happy blessed birthday Ania
May multitudinous joys throng your life And may the happiness be the dust of your door