HANGMAN

It's going to be hard to be inspiring after these words are visible, be wise and speak on event's that may far cry, it's hard to encourage, when some words are a lack of wisdom, being formed as brick of venom. No good side comes from neither, just pitch black from the rivers, snakes fall from the trees, nature begins to take her leave, and vanish off into the desert seas. Winters become blistering, frozen all over the mountain springs, filled with no life form of no kind, just petri. Every disaster comes from a trigger, Mankind pulls it, but never delivers, leaving us to solve the problem on our own, not knowing where to start, only leaving hints, and lost gold. Islands will be swallowed by sea, sharks will get a long night feast, celebrities will shadow off to the east, turning off the radars to live there life in peace, to become one in a blended crowd, without no shadow of a doubt. The world will turn upside down, nations will cry out war, because of lack of resources. Sicknesses will then increase, leaving families locked up in their homes never wanting to leave. Fiends will breach homes next to them, because they need food to eat, creating purges in suburbs, making steal fly out, dropping bombs on innocent beings. To eventually make higher power take cover and never say a thing, laying low underground until the war ends. Red and blue will eventually become friends, and start attacking innocence who aren't apart of either side, they will call it do or die. After years of destruction, skylines will become silent, so silent that you can hear an angel softly cry. The sky will crack like thunder, everyone will turn their eyes on wonder, fear will began to filter, anger will then become believers, but long gone ones, not the savers, so believe that hangman is in session, gearing up its weapons, and if you're not ready, prepare to spill your confessions.