Growing Pains

Growing pains Suddenly my biggest worry wasn’t which crayon I would color with today or when I was going outside to play with friends. Suddenly the weight of MY world felt like it was all on my shoulders, that’s because it was. Now I’m checking my grades every single day, because that’s what defines me now, eight simple letters. Those are the keys to my future and sadly they aren’t as simple as the plastic ones you give little ones to play with. Isn’t it crazy? how the last time you did like playing tag or hide and seek you had no clue you would never do that again as a kid. Now we’re on to bigger and better things & although it may hurt to let go of the warming childhood memories that make us smile we have new ones to make. College awaits us, a relationship, our own families to begin and so much more that are all apart of growing pains. 

morganamber

Growing pains

Suddenly my biggest worry wasn’t which crayon I would color with today or when I was going outside to play with friends. Suddenly the weight of MY world felt like it was all on my shoulders, that’s because it was. Now I’m checking my grades every single day, because that’s what defines me now, eight simple letters. Those are the keys to my future and sadly they aren’t as simple as the plastic ones you give little ones to play with. Isn’t it crazy? how the last time you did like playing tag or hide and seek you had no clue you would never do that again as a kid. Now we’re on to bigger and better things & although it may hurt to let go of the warming childhood memories that make us smile we have new ones to make. College awaits us, a relationship, our own families to begin and so much more that are all apart of growing pains.