Got My Game On

Australia

got my game on playing basketball in the back lot down at Sandy Dr.
watermelon, chicken with grits not to mention those delicous tits
call me on my cell uptown when I'm in trouble make my Martini strong like on the double
relaxing smoking fat blunts on the side thank you Jesus I'm still alive
flirting with fire is no way my bed for desire but sometimes it can take you hire
the streets are now empty the crib is just fine sipping on my cherry wine
later on i'll take a cruise if i'm in the mood ringing those bells knocking them boots
pussy ain't nothing but meat on the bone I'll suck it I'll fuck it i'll leave it alone
every dog needs its brand new bone as I'm along way from my home
Naw, my girl is a queen in her own little making always in the kitchen frying up the bacon
there she sits in the middle of the room in her robe with no clothes underneath
I take a peak and she falls apart then I make my start to wander through her body
Marvin Gaye was right get up let's make love tonight without a fight
Cause i need a lady who is ready for sex lest i confess its a big test we sweat

Arm me with harmony got these dope rhyme in me falling apart at the seams
Each new day I pray to rock the hip hop while I eat my pop rocks boogy down to the socks
Dreams of better times thoughts of blowing it up with a nursery rhyme get much deeper
Follow me I got big dreams eating my nice ice cream bitches scream
There can be no other brother who will want another blast from the past tend to over react
Comedy is the creation of a genius but this much I dismiss its the battle for you mind
Staying up late working on my rhyme getting it in check and in line everythings fine
Praying for a miracle as i go to the next level taking the ball to dribble down the middle
Inside we hide behind four walls of steel claiming its no big deal you know the drill
Used to be customary to hold open the door for your neighbor but today its not favor
Used to pray but today you insist it ought not be that way
Rap can either make you or break you be on top or stop you but there's no curfew
Someday soon I'm going to see my name up in lights cause I'm a ruler not the follower
Big mansion with fast cash advances often second glances in its romances

Think of L.L. Cool J and the way he has a humble display bruh is always charming
Look to the likes of Nas, Akon & Fetty Wap homeboys do think a lot
Create in me a great rhyme so i'm on time blowin up the charts playing darts
Light em up if you got them cause its moving too fast with these hot tracks such a blast
Sooner or later we need to take time out to talk with the creator hoping for a Christmas miracle cause I got new material
Unction junction what's your function you got one bun in the oven
going to be preaching to the streets like M.C. Hammer & Reverand Run having some fun
Life is what you make it while living the dream streets can be very mean
Trump trying to take away old peeps Medicare like he cares doesn't ever tear
while he sits in his ivory tower working on his wall that no it all
but I like to look at positive things where people seem to be getting ahead not some face filled with lead...
I'm a freak in sheet going taking you down tonight why resist and fight its out of sight
Got my game on when things go wrong so nows a good enough time to end this song (Word)