GODDESSES

Our women are always raped from the world that loves to hypnotize. It's sad that it doesn't matter, because our women are always sexulized. None of us give them the nature they truly deserve. We look at them like sex toy's, no more than that. So what's the point of caring If they're worth no more than that. We're so out daring to beat a girl to death. Treat them like shit, and fuck them brainless. Until we know she's pregnant, then we vanish. Some may own up to their manhood and except the damage, but some will run off with their friends, leaving their girlfriend as a single parent. If you're not man enough to stand up, don't even take that chance. Before you think about going inside, think about your future, before you reap what you sow. You don't want to be the next one on the news being searched for like the juggernaut. In other words you'll be the thirteen ghost. So always remember to treat all women like a queen, because some women are not always nice as they seem, some will beat you like a murder scene. If you're not man enough to deal with that, you better not inner vein. Women are not to play with, they are our goddesses that deserve to be protected. They know how to stir us in the right direction. They know how to keep a brother strong. So do me them a favor by not doing them wrong. We take them for granted now, but we don't know what we truly have until it's lost. Our goddesses are the perfect energy to keep a man loft. So do yourself a favor, treat your women like a queen before it's all gone.