God My Sister love you

God My Sister Loves You

God Bless the sister I love. May the angels of mercy keep personal watch over her from up above. Bless her Lord to get through all that she faces. She always followed you with the same steady paces. Her faith in you is strong even to this day. Her belief in a higher power is the reason she prays. God bless my sister, she has a good heart. She is the candle of light that guided me through the dark. Lord my sister knows her faith is being put to the test and at the same time she knows she is truly blessed. God bless my sister I know that you will. She is so young and her life is yet to be fulfilled. I know for a fact Lord she wakes up with you on her mind. Jesus 24/7 “That means God all the time”. You blessed her with a beautiful son, she thanks you every day. She is so grateful Lord; she taught him how to pray. Lord she told me to pray to you and my life would be saved. Now I have a second chance to live, to me this is what you gave. Lord now I pray to you for her as she prayed to you for me. The miracle of the Lord I know she will surely get to see. Lord she is my Earth Angel please keep her here with me. Her life is nowhere near done. Plus I remind you, dear Lord, she haves a loving son. Lord I’ll be back but for now I’ll let you go. God my sister loves you I had to let you know.

“AMEN

Jan Wienen

Thank you ...