Glass slipper woman

My palms start sweating, my hands get shaky and the itch in my throat starts to rise and I freeze. The mere exposure of the glass slipper women sets a stamp on time. Leaving you still to admire the raw, beauty of an untouchable woman. She seems so close, thinking you can reach out and touch her, yet shes as far away as your wildest dream. You lay wrapped in your sheets, praying to see her just one more time, to hear her voice echo through the halls... to realize she never left, when you let your eyes slide shut you can see her deep, love-filled eyes, and when you just silence your thoughts you can hear her chuckle that puts a crease in your lip, while your trying not to crack a smile. Its inevitable because next you see her wise, seasoned lips, on the verge of smirking and it makes your heart flutter and instantly gives you the smile from ear to ear.  Next is her full smile, that radiates warmth and comfort, the smile that makes time feel timeless.. theres no other place you'd rather be than in that moment to enjoy her mesmerizing smile. It drives you insane you just wanna touch her...but shes so far away. Just in vivid memory of all the times youve made contact... but you cant take it, you reach out to grab her hand and kiss her forehead...to realize shes not as far away as she seems. Shes always there, always blessing you with her company and its only a matter of time before you can finally treat your glass slipper woman to an eternity, of attention, care, and love as she sits on her throne were she deserves to be. Now in real time, not frozen while she sleeps beautifully you can tuck her hair behind her ear and gently lay a kiss on her cheek as she falls into her inevitable dream...