Give my regards to Broadway

God I love Broadway

I love the music

"I STILL HAVE MAGGOTS IN MY SCROTUUUUMMM"

I love the crazy and heart breaking stories

(The Last Five Years, Into The Woods, Next to Normal)

I love the talent and hardwork

(Audra Mcdonald. Enough said.)

It's an addiction

the stars Broadway.com vlogs and Showpeople interviews

The Stagedoor

Their crazy twitter antics

Their love respect and support of one another

I love the way they get you on the edge of your seat and to then they have a brief intermission right in the middle of the most intense scene.

"ONE. DAY. MOOOOOORRE!!!!" "AND NOBODY IN ALL OF OZ, NO WIZARD THAT THERE IS OR WAS IS EVER GONNA BRING ME DOOOOOWWWWNNN." "YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DO ALL THAT THE PHANTOM ASKED OF YOOOOOOOOUUUU *chandelier dramatically falls to the floor*"

When they're on stage dancing and singing their hearts out and I can see them sweating and panting and making it look so easy and natural

And when they all come out to take that final bow: they look dirty and tired, but happier than anyone else in the world

It brings me to tears.

Have I mentioned the music? The beautiful, life changing music.

If you don't believe just listen to anything Jason Robert Brown has ever written and try not to cry

Listen to Kelli O'Hara sing and try not to be baffled

Watch Sutton Foster dance at the age of 42 better than you ever have, and try to understand how

Watch any of the Matildas, all 10 years of age, perform and try to keep your mouth from hanging open with amazement

Watch all of your favorite celebrities be enthralled by the theatre and try to call it anything but magical

Experience it for yourself, and understand my joy

God I love Broadway

It's so electric.