This Is For The Girls

This is simply for those girls who are the most goofiest out of the bunch! I clap for the girls who aren't afraid to let their beautiful, unique light shine. The ones who don't care about whether or not they are who others want them to be. They shine so bright and their smiles are so beautiful. Nope, they are never afraid to laugh loud. They're not afraid to dance when the entire crowd is looking. They stand up for what's right and they never change their minds when it comes to their choices. They realize that God has planted a dream into them and they will do anything possible to let that dream flow out to guide others to do what's right. They're careful when it comes to others and their feelings because they know how it feels to be left out or alone. The girls who are listed in the "Loner" category but they learn to grow out of it and shine! They respect and they bless. They help out and they help others build paths. They honestly speak with their heads held high and yep, they will look you in your eyes. Only because they know who they are in Christ and they aren't afraid to be comfortable with who GOD made them out to be. For the ones who aren't afraid to dress their hippy way or wear their hair how they wanna. They take each moment to inspire and to guide. This is for the girls who love and continue to love through it all. The girls who fall but they ALWAYS stand back up. They rock out to their favorite tunes and nope, they don't care who's listening. They pour their hearts out because it's the best thing to do. They aren't afraid to be who they are and when I comes down to it all.....they praise God every single day. They learn to trust their gifts and to be the best person that they can be. This is honestly for the girls like me. This is for the girls all over the world who I want to say "Congratulations" to for being their own selves. Keep shining and showing happiness. #ThisIsForTheGirls