That Girl

Sun, 01/16/2022 - 00:52 -- Dman1

Once a upon a time bout a year ago i met this girl not long after that she just start calling me bae. So im like ok watchu tryna do hit up the crib and get a lil freaky. Im getting tired so im having to fight the sleep so we can text all night. Aye. She started feeling bad then im like dont be sad or mad its gon straight just stick by my side and we gon keep thuggin through the night ight. Then she like thank you D later on you tryna go get a cup of coffee. I say yea that sounds great how bout we make it a date you know just me and you through and through not 1 but 2 you sneeze god bless you. So later on that day we got to the coffee place and she asked if i knew karaoke. Im like no but if you put on a beat I can spit lil bit of my flow you know. She like ok then she put on a beat and I started rappin my lyrics I had saved in my phone. When I got done I felt like a king on my throne who just got done eatin some chicken bones. She started getting hungry so went and got her something to eat then went back to the hotel to get a lil cozy. Got so cozy thought I was lil mosey with 5 different and the broskis. To end of then night we turned on some netflix and watched First Flight. Then she looked me in my eyes and said it looks like its my turn to say bye bye.

Zanies

Late night coffee conversations are honestly perfect. I feel the emotion. Very sweet but also feels nostalgic.