This Girl

This girl This girl did not grow up alone She lived in a home With 5 girls and one boy And a mom and dad who was like a stone  This girl This girl has a heartA heart that beats for music and fashion An everlasting passion that she thought could never fall apart  This girl This girl left home when she was 18 Filled with a dream To one day make it big And sing Off to college she flew Who knew That she would be back very soon  This girl This girl came home at 18 With a dream that died And nobody to confide inNo job No school No momNo dad No friend ...This was the end...;Until this girl got back up again  This girl This girl grabbed the hand of a man who picked her up and gave her plans He renewed her dreams Her spirit And told her “You can” This girl This girl left at the age of 19 with a new dream Making new friends and finding out new things About herself  This girl This girl is now a woman