The Freedom Tower

Sun, 11/10/2013 - 15:03 -- Gylin65

by Darlene Francis It is my understanding that the goals were : Two Million Bikers take Victory today in DC :One Million Muslims Honor the fallen!  But in actuality I believe just less than a million bikers - vs - just over 200,000 Muslims.  Against Federal Tyranny!  "THE FREEDOM TOWER" It's a shame the true reason behind this largest gathering, in the world is forgotten easily. So many lives laid to fallen to rest that day., People don't realize if we do not stand; then the memory of the fallen, is forever fallen down with those towers.  The Freedom Tower new tower built to replace tower number seven. Does it truly honor that day of 9-11, of does it only insult that memory?  I believe it does.   If we allow this humility to continue, I cannot help but wonder what will be next?  Some say this ralley in DC, was  not very patriotic. Either, was that day in September. The day we will never forget, nor will the families.  We all know those reasons behind those towers.  Is there a hidden agenda behind the Freedom Tower?  This is a question I truly believe is possible.   Some issues of concerns occured during this ralley as well. The issue of the riders owning and carrying guns.  To worry about guns!  Is obsolete at this point, and out of our control .Guns are out of the government control and they know it. To take back the guns now is a fight beyond martial arts reasoning.  Who brought guns into the country in the first place?  What exactly was Vietnam about? The import and export of  guns, and illegal drugs.  What was WWII about?  (steel)  and whose pocket, made that profit, JP Morgan.   So much corruption for the buck.  So many lives, and devastation. Those lives did matter as long as the project was successful.  So who excatly benefitted from this disaster? There were 19 men, as rumors have it. Rumors that have graciously become reality.  And those men, are the citizens that have no right, to honor anyone. Especially, on 9-11.   What exactly is going on now? It is world order control.  That is the concern of the U.S. citizens, and the first response to fighting back was this ralley.  Against all odds, there were no major incidents reported at this ralley. Another thing was said about patriotism:  It isn't completely about  patriotism, and most of the U.S. citizens do not  believe in our country, at this point. But still have faith, and carried that flag.  We have created this country A country, that is destroying itself. It is very hard to believe, in our government.  And who's fault is that?  Especially, when the federal government has denied  the rights of US citizens. Those rights that have made this country a free nation, supposedly the best nation in the world.  This land of the free is our right, to take our right away,  will not happen without a fight.   It is about fighting for the rights, we were given. It isn't about passing judgment or discrimination.  It is about United States citizens that feel as if we are being treated like outsiders and every right taken away. Everything that we have earned, and everything we have worked so hard for, is being stolen. Stolen from the one's in charge. And the people that have so much "freedom" are standing up themselves. The people must have the right to "speak" The situation is out of control.  The other issue that was brought up concerned the Muslim group and their religion. This issue was a very sensitive topic. Being it was this group that was blamed for this disaster, from the beginning. This group originally applied for a permit to hold a ralley, and was approved. President Obama supported the group and publiclly ordered a million to the ralley.  The bikers had appliled for a permit a month earlier and were denied. This began this whole ordeal.  And so the bike run was on to DC.  To deny one group of citizens and to approve another, to matter who they are, is wrong.  Not to mention, the President's support and encouragement.  Did he not know the issues he had initiated among the American people? Or was this the agenda?   It should not matter who you are, what you do, or what you believe. We are American people. It was the government passing judgment. Mistake?  Maybe.  They dealt with their mess they created, there is no doubt. It is obvious that the public servants were in for one hell, of a ride themelves.  To even direct the traffic was a huge challenge. And who is to know, maybe this was a huge wake up call for our government. In my opinion, Congress now knows, that U.S. citizens  are not gonna sit back and let judgment among us, destroy us. We will not stand for bullying. And we will not back down. Much to thier surprise,  through it all,  we can be civilized.   Once again to pass judgment, on one because of one's vehicle, or because of one's religion,  belief's and or  sex,  race, is completely not the issue here.  It is about rights. And the U.S. citizens must take stand.  Regardless,of whether you came to this country,  as a foreigner seeking a better life;  owning small time businesses. Regardless, if you are a doctor, lawyer, or maintenance worker driving a motorcycle. Judgment will not be accepted. Denial of rights will not be accepted.   Federal tyranny will not happen!  PERIOD..  It is a shame that the towers are the real issue, and the memory of those that are fallen..    AND IF WE DO NOT HONOR THE MEMORY OF THE FALLEN..  THEN THAT "FREEDOM TOWER" WILL FOREVER INSULT THAT MEMORY OF THE ONE'S THAT FELL WITH THE TOWERS In loving memory.. In loving honor.. for the families..  . Darlene Francis  "free lance " NATIONAL  UNION WRITER..  9-11-2013.  (all rights reserved)