"Flawless, Yamilette"

My name is Yamilette, that means beautiful by the way.

I am Arabic, Puertorican, born in the USA. "Es bella, bella, bella." (She's beautiful) Were my grandfather's first words when he first saw me I've been told. I left him without words. Everybody happy, everytime they saw me.

A lovely lady like lady that loves to laugh, a girl that just loves to sing and dance. Beautiful in every way a girl can be, in and out. I will leave you saying "Wow!" I am fun, outgoing, helpful and sweet. I love being different and totally unique.

"Flawless, she's flawless" people have said... And I would be like "Well, I woke up like this" taking the words right out of Beyonce's mouth. "Ladies, we're flawless!" I have big bright green eyes. Long hair, blonde hair, and I really don't care if you're talking madness I simply smile, ignore the rude comments and walk away.

I love to joke around and mess with people to make them laugh and smile. I hate seeing people with a frown...I will immediately put it upside down and make you laugh with me. I'd always like to see your pearls so smile have fun and live like there's no tomorrow. Also, I love going to the beach. With such beautiful summer body I will leave staring. "She will leave you breathless" my friend would say.

Now, if you do seem to have a problem I can always talk, we can always talk it out and end up perfectly fine. I love to cheer my friends up and to have fun, the best of times, besides you only live once and you want to end up being a story worth telling, someone exquisite, thinking intelligent. I'm one in a million with this unique name, flawless, Yamilette. Also known as Yami and when I can yes, I love to party!