Feels.

I remember you. You were raindrops on my windowsill

Still drowsy from your sleeping pill.

Do you remember me?  I was puddles outside of neon convenience stores,kept up from electric choresI’ve made a mistake, please forget  I’ve been pink for to many days now,im turning peachYou have been visited by the power of mood swings, day 34  Our fingers intertwine,and you look me in my eyesThen our bodies collide making soft swift sounds  The rustling of the covers is like wind going 65 mphAnd your tongue travels down my bodyAs I shiver from your inconspicuous touch,pause , day 36  I begin to feel a twitch in my eyemaybe because I haven’t been able to close themsince you’ve been on my mind  “You look beautiful in your skin” you say,And I just bite my lipsTrying to contain the smile that threatens to formBut I cant help itI feel different; this feels different    Day 42,Im not peach anymore todayIm blue; rocking back and forth, In the wavesAs the wind distances you; I need you  Day 51Anxious maybe because I haven’t been able to see you,I crave youI wonder if I float in your mind, like you do mine  And when I do think of you, times just flies by. But Its a different story when were actually eye to eyeAnd I just dont know if I can come to the fact;That you’re no longer mine  Throughout all these days I still cry and cryBut you’re moving on and I guess So should I  Day 105,The sun shines and I no longer cryI walk down the street and I bump into this guyWe come eye to eye; I remember youDo you remember me ?