F.E.A.R

Wed, 08/25/2021 - 21:03 -- Alex6

What is this world that we live in, a world that uses knives and pens against each other.

What is this world that people think that they are unstoppable so they do stupid things like wars.

What is this world where people think if you put people down that they are  going to live through this chemical prison.

In this world you want to carry on through your darkest desires when life sings  through the choir of  your suffering and you want to carry on to hope but you did not know hope was fatal cause it is like the devil in the mirror.

Its like you fight a war when life sings to you through devils choirs and in the mirror the devil screams that your heart is flawed,

but you scream back and fight against what the fates want and fight like hades against the Nightmare of depression,

worry,

and panic so you do not go back into the reclusive darkness of the shadows.

The color of shadows is where F.E.A.R thinks we belong but we chose to become part of the rebels and let the shadows die because we do not belong there.

So we rise from the darkness and fight our hardest against F.E.A.R and win this battle.

But she knew the light of heaven was gone, so she was living a life of misery,

cause she knew that the war would never end and she knew that all that was left were the scripture songs of the valkyrie,

so they could train yet again another war of Ragnarok.