fear

To live life in fear is not really living… now is it?

When I picture my life I see a husband three kids and a dog running around in my front yard with a white picket fence. But is that living? To have all that you want?

FEAR...

When I picture my life I see a husband three kids and a dog running around in my front yard with a white picked fence. But is that living? To have all that you want?

I have fear in not processing my life"s dream. Instead I fear I’ll have to live in reality.

Am I living?

I have fear… but doesn’t everyone. No one, not a single person can say they haven’t been or are scared or have fear of something. We all are human and to be human means to have flaws. No one, not a single person is perfect.

So are we living or are we just here stuck in a place not moving, not going anywhere? There’s a huge place outside of plant Earth. There might even be a place just like earth. Same faces, same people, same life.

So what are we exactly doimg with our life? Who are you really? Are you living?

I feel as if God is in your life, if you have been lucky enough to have found God… your living.

But not for yourself but for Him… to really live you have to live through an for God, for he is my savor and he’s yours.

God fought for you, for me… God put his own son, our Jesse on the cross to die so we could live but the main question is are you living???

And if you're not living through God or the faith of his powers, just know that believing in something bigger than just you can help you.

Help you become who you who become the better pereson you were always meant to be.