Fantasy

It started with a kiss
A sweet gentle kiss right on the back of her neck
The element of surprise mixed with the element of lust entwined with the element of love
Like fingers entwined with one another so perfectly these feelings combine so effortlessly
Spinning you around now starting to move those kisses down lips neck chest stomach whoa wait pause a second breathe...
look me in the eyes as I pick you up and lay you so softly on ground
Slowing taking off your shirt as I'm rubbing your back
your officially under a jae attack
I climb on top and put your body under siege hold your hands down as you smile naughtly, bite your lip and say "give it to me" hahaha I'm two steps ahead removing your pants with my teeth and hands
You stop me pull me back up to your face kiss me and grab my waist pull off my shirt run your fingers through my hair as you say "my turn to strip you bare"
kiss me one time as you push me on my spine climbing on top so sexually all I can do is watch I'm in awe physically of you, your touch, your effect on me.
Both naked you on top me. I roll us over once again this time to finish what I started sucking on your boobs you let out a muffled moan I look up and say "baby just let it go" slowing sliding one down your body rubbing your thigh then coming back up but only your treasure box opening your legs up and playing with your clit your breathing gets heavier eyes start to roll I slide my fingers inside and out as you give up a moan. At this point your messing with me too
both in a sensual bliss moaning and kissing. But I ain't finished yet I've only just begun in my attack on your body I bite your neck your moan a little loader that time I lick you down back up and down again diving head first into your ocean of wonder
You got your back arched arms out moaning out loud, screaming out my name like I'm in a huge crowd eating you out like I'm starving. All this tongue action going you panting and swearing eyes rolling back like your possessed after a slight moment of breathe holding you scream out "fuck I'm gonna cum babe" licking you a little slower now so the moment can be savored you let out an ending moan
the most beautiful of them all the softest yet the loudest both and inhale and exhale. That moment of ending breathe as you pull me back up push me down and get on top and take your finger down my body and rub me inside and out hard then soft untill I pop.
Both of us satisfied and worn out now we lay in the floor naked you on top me
both still
eyes locked
smiling