Family Matters

Fri, 04/12/2013 - 22:18 -- Nakhil

Why do I go through this, why is it me, family problems is all I see, the drama, the lies, the tears, and fights, the hurt and frustration, man that aint right, people in my fam just waste time, but their records are clean cuz they don't committ crimes, at least not in the streets, they aint walking around with the heat, but the ones who catches their raft the worse is their fam, and I don't think they give a damn, I show my fam the most love, and I get put down while others get put above, is this really how family is, with fucked up lifestyles and abandoned kids, deadbeat fathers and struggling mothers, my family consists of a bunch of suckers, is it cool to get mad if a kid doesn't do what you ask, hell no cuz that would just fuck up all of their other tasks, so what do I do is the question, do I sit back and hurt while all this anger is resting, sitting on my brain causing nothing but pain, so I I sit and fundamentally evaluate my familys fame, but the fame is negative so I get put to shame, by others who see it but I'm not the one to blame.