False hope and teary eyes.

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?? WHY DID I KISS YOU?!? CAUSE ALL I DO NOW IS SIT AROUND AND MISS YOU!!! You said you weren't ready! You said still loved him!! You said you needed more time! You said you didn't want anything serious. So why did we kiss? I was going to wait for you. I wasn't ready myself. I was going to wait until you were ready. But then we kissed as if you wanted me to. 

It may be my fault. Where we were and just us to keep each other warm. You snuggled up close. I wrapped my arms around you and pulled you closer. I almost laughed at how restless you were. Then you looked up at me with those big green eyes. I put my hand to your face, leaned into the best first kiss of my life. I don't kiss and tell but you were good. Really good. A kiss quickly evolved to something more. I guess it's my fault for the romantic mood. 

After a night like that, you still want to be friends and aren't ready for something more. I can't wait. I'm all screwed up. I can't figure out why I kissed you. But the better question is why you kissed me?