Faith

Tue, 04/05/2016 - 09:29 -- Timka Q

Faith

The unparalleled charter of an Island life can take you by storm.

The waves crashing against the shores to reassure that they are your only call.

No people, No love, No trust

Just water, and storms, and sand, that’s all that you have here to make you a better man

No conversation, no gifts, no treats, maybe a coconut for you to eat.

Compassion, Grammar, etiquette is all things of yesteryear now

Only your thoughts and the swords of the wind brushing against your skin are your only companion somehow,

Who will call, what you will do, how will you survive?

The faith of the day and the sunlight that’s a morning break away

Crawl on your knees to the most high, because gone are the days where tech put you on the right street

Here are the days when the pure act of heavenly vigilance is your only source of faith

No longer can google cook your food, now Athena has to provide you with substance from her watery shell of substance,

Fish, agriculture, plants, wood, stones, material minerals from the earthly plain of god himself.

Rejoice for you have experienced heaven on earth, few will now how to live by faith and faith alone

If you shall survive know that the heavens were watching and convening on your success.

You my friend are blessed, blessed by faith, blessed by god, blessed by nature.

Truly a survivor of the renowned and a heavenly anointed man.Faith

No people, No love, No trust

Truly a survivor of the renowned and a heavenly anointed man.